Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

It's OVER! What do you keep calling for?



My first post under the LOVE category and even before it’s typed, I know you’ll enjoy it because either you ARE the person I am referring to or you have been in a similar situation and KNOW a person who fits the description that I’m talking about.

When it comes to relationships and the ends of them, I’m wondering how many other people have experienced the “I can’t take a hint” Ex, who keeps calling to ask in a million different ways, why the relationship is over. I personally feel that if a relationship has ended, there should be no explanation as to why. It’s OVER! Get a new hobby. Better yet, GET A LIFE!

I understand that it can be pretty difficult when you are the person who has been dumped and your brain is left with tons of unanswered questions, but I can tell you that it was already hard enough for the person doing the dumping to tell you that they were done with you in the first place…asking questions is an added headache to the entire equation and I find are closely comparable to stalking.



There are a few websites that I was able to find that tell the Dumped, how to get over it and I will list them below. I know a few people are going to want to sound off on this, being either for or against my opinion, and I welcome any and all comments on this topic that can be fragile for many of the faint at heart. And this song “It’s Over” by John Legend ft. Kanye West, that sums up my feelings on this post in a nutshell.

Links to overcoming heartache:

No comments:

Post a Comment